Our Graduate School personal statement experts consider two things when writing your personal statement 1) What are your assets to the graduate school you are applying 2) how are we going to display that in your personal statement. The Graduate School Personal Statement is the second most important document aside from your transcripts. The personal statement helps the admissions board determine if you are a benefit to their school.
When the admissions board looks at your personal statement they are looking for only 2 things:
1) Whether or not your are an asset to their program
2) Whether or not your an asset to their school
These two things will need to be clear when they read your personal statement or the process will not continue. Our Graduate School Personal Statement experts know how to portray your skills, experiences, and benefits in a way they can’t deny.
For each Graduate School Program there are slightly different requirements. Some graduate schools will underline these requirements clearly, some will expect you to know them that is were our graduate school personal statements experts come in. We specialize in knowing your requirements even when you don’t know them. We will highlight your assets and help you shine in front of your admissions board.
Your Graduate school personal statement needs to answer some of the following questions:
- What are your reasons for applying to their program?
- What has been your preparation for the field of study you desire?
- What are your research interests?
- What are your future career plans?
If you are not sure what your career plans are our Graduate School Personal statement experts can help you with this as well. Taking time to speak with you one on one will allow them to get a grasp of your needs and what you expect to get out of your graduate school program. This is then translated in your graduate school personal statement, clearly and concisely.
Making sure that your graduate school personal statement will sell your personal desire to attend your particular program is a big part of being accepted. Asking questions and talking to your graduate school personal statement expert about your desires and needs for the program you want is of the greatest importance. It will allow them to create a unique and beneficial graduate school personal statement that can get you into your program. Knowing the requirements and what is expected is important to your success, and ours!
- Accounting Graduate School Personal Statement Sample
- Common Application Personal Statement Writing Checklist
- Common Topics for Graduate School Admissions Essays
- Graduate Admissions Essay Checklist
- Overview of the Graduate Admissions Essay
- Personal Statement Example
- Personal Statement Example 2
- Personal Statement Sample for Environmental Graduate School
- UC Personal Statement Development
- UF College Essay Help
- What is the Difference Between an Admissions Essay and a Personal Statement?